At World Mission we value our donors’ privacy. All donor information, whether obtained online or offline will not be shared or sold with any other entity.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, World Mission automatically collects certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase/donation or attempt to make a purchase/donation through the Site, World Mission collects certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, bank account numbers or bank routing numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How Does World Mission Use Your Personal Information?
World Mission uses the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products and/or services.
We use the Device Information that collected to help World Mission screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), we may use your Personal Information, to deliver marketing and event communications to your across various platforms, such as social networks, email, telephone, direct mail, online, push notification or otherwise.
Sharing Your Personal Information
World Mission shares your Personal Information with third parties for purposes of providing marketing solutions to World Mission or running marketing activities and/or collecting funds on World Mission’s behalf through the site. Some third party companies we use are:
- Bloomerang is used by World Mission to properly track the total donations given on this site and additional landing pages, you can read more about Bloomerang here: https://bloomerang.co/privacy-policy/.
- Blue Pay is our payment gateway, it allows us to safely conduct online payment transactions, you can read more about their policy here: https://www.bluepay.com/privacy-policy/.
- Google Analytics helps World Mission understand how our customers use the site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Finally, World Mission may share your Personal Information within our organization, or to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, World Mission uses your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada, and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless, and until, you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is intended for users of all ages.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
World Mission, Inc., 4200 Alpine Ave NW, MI, 49321, United States