Mission: World Mission delivers the Word of God in audio format (The Treasure) to oral learners living in unreached people groups.
Objective: to share the Gospel and make disciples of all nations. This is accomplished through our vast network of national leaders and focus upon those who have never heard the Good News.
- Distributing audio Bibles called The Treasure through national leaders, who then are intimately involved in the discipleship making process with a goal of seeing churches established.
- 2014 – 16,477 audio bibles distributed, impacting 2,372,688 people
- 2015 – 30,055 audio bibles distributed, impacting 4,327,920 people
- 2016 – 40,000+ audio bibles distributed, impacting over 5,760,000 people
- 2017 - 28,000 audio bibles distributed, impacting 4,032,000 people
- 2018 - 45,488 audio bibles distributed, impacting 6,550,272 people
Countries currently working in: Bangladesh, Cambodia, Chad, Congo, Guinea-Bissau, India, Iraq, Kenya, Lebanon, Mali, Myanmar, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Senegal, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Thailand & Vietnam
Other programs: Change Your World, World Mission Thrift Stores, Volunteer Thrift Stores, Short-term trips (Medical, Zoe Waters, Treasure distributions and prayer)
Board members: Dave Dishaw, Pres.; W. Scott Baker, V.P.; Sally VanderPloeg, Treasurer; Roger Lucas, Sec.; John Grooters, Kevin & Sherry Harney, Dan Hibma, Kurt Poll, Kevin, and Mark Young, Sr.